Friday, March 13, 2009

A video blog, starring Me!

I said ages ago in a note on Facebook that I was thinking about starting a video blog. Mainly because I want an excuse to play with my webcam. But I've been really busy and I didn't have any ideas about what I would do on a video blog for a long time.

But now I do. I'm thinking I'll call it, "Emily's Favorite Things" and the purpose will be to talk about my favorite things, of course. I'll have one favorite thing for each installment and they won't be any longer than just a few minutes.

What do you think? Is it a terrible idea? Do you ever watch video blogs? Or are they just not your thing? If you have any opinions - good, bad, indifferent or completely unrelated - please share them with me.

1 comment:

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.