Saturday, March 14, 2009

Here's to the next month and half!

My spring break is coming to a close. I go back to school the day after tomorrow.

It's been good. The first half was more eventful than the last half. I was quite a busy bee. But the last few days, I haven't done much. And I've gotten the chance to relax. And it's been nice.

I have accomplished the main things I set out to do this week. Relax/rest was one of them. I also got a lot of flash cards made for German. I'm hoping they'll help when I'm studying. Just the act of writing them out helps to implant the words in my head. I also cleaned up my room. I don't seem to ever find time to do that.

I also listened to lots of music and did lots of singing. Before my break, I blogged about being too busy to sing and how I didn't like that. I definitely haven't been too busy this week. Only today my throat has been scratchy so my voice has been a little raspy. Which I don't mind so much, except for the fact that it's harder to control. When it doesn't get too bad, I think it adds an interesting quality, a quality which I lack. I've had many people comment on how pure my voice is. Not today!

I really hope I'm not getting sick. My mom had been laying in bed all week with something going on in her head and lungs. I don't want to walk into school sick on Monday. Choir practice will be a mess. And I'm planning on going to Winter Jam tomorrow night, and it's not going to be any good for me to go to a concert not being able to sing.

There's only about a month and a half left in this semester. Time flies by so quickly. And I pray that it's better than the two months that have already passed. Not to say that they were bad. They were actually pretty alright. But a reduction in stress is always a welcomed occurrence. And I'm an eternal optimist, so I can't help but hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.