Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's Emily's Favorite Things!

The response to the idea of me doing a video blog thingy wasn't overwhelming, volume wise, but it was overwhelming with enthusiasm! (Thanks, Kaitlyn. And April, who approved of the idea when I first mentioned it way back when.)

So with the positive feedback and the fact that I just wanted to do it anyway, I recorded a video. I've been sitting on it for about a week, because I haven't had time to upload it. But yesterday, I did have time. So I tried getting it up on YouTube. More than once. And it didn't work. So I tried again this morning, expecting it not to work again. But lo and behold, right before I left for church I checked and it had worked!

So here it is! Let me know what you think. Even if all you can think is how ridiculous I am. I'll agree with you on that point. And the sound and picture don't exactly match up. It got messed up when it was uploading. It's not terrible, but I do apologize.

2 comments:

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.