Saturday, February 7, 2009

Cousin It lives on my floor.

That came off of my carpet. It's a wad of hair, in case you can't tell. And yes, it is that massive. Nearly the size of my hand.

I am currently in the process of cleaning my room. I just vacuumed the floor. But before I vacuum the floor, I always have to do a pre-vacuum with my hands to pick up all the hair. If I tried to get it with the vacuum, the machine would clog, the beater bar would get so tangled it would be useless, and I'd have an even bigger mess on my hands. (Can you tell that I speak from experience?) So I get down on my hands and knees, crawl around on the floor, and rub my hands in circles across the carpet to get as much as I can.

Be thankful you didn't see how much I picked up when I didn't clean my room for three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.