Friday, May 15, 2009

Just like breathing

In my life, I've often equated singing to breathing; I need to do both to survive, to be the healthy human being I should be.

So I find it to be interesting that as I'm sitting here struggling for breath, it's also a struggle to sing. I'm not happy about the difficulty in doing either one.

I don't know why I'm having trouble breathing. It came out of nowhere. The only conclusion I can come to is that it's an allergy symptom. A new one, because this has never happened before. I've been experiencing allergy symptoms something awful recently, but they've all been of the itching, sneezing, bloody nose variety. Those all but disappeared several hours ago. Right before this started. I was feeling pretty miserable in my itchy, irritated state, and was wishing that it would all stop, but this is no picnic either, and I'm starting to wish that all the itching and sneezing would come back if it would mean that I could breathe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.