Monday, September 12, 2011

Announcing Centricity Nation!

I have thus far not been the kind of person who has fallen into the trap of unemployment equaling no life. Which in a subtle way is perhaps one of the reasons I'm not employed? (But that's another subject altogether.)

Among the many things I've been doing with my life is something that I am tickled silly to be able to share with you all.

Now announcing Centricity Nation!

Centricity Nation is a website run by fans and friends of Centricity Music and its goal is to connect fans of Centricity's various artists. I and the other brains behind the site believe strongly in the work of Centricity and its artists and as we were brought together because of them, we want to share that gift of community with others.

You can find the site at http://www.centricitynation.com/. If you see something that interests you, be sure to leave a comment. We have big dreams for the site and they'll only be possible with people like you.

Hope to see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.