Sunday, February 5, 2012

Getting linky with my blogging friends; or joining "The Saturday Evening Blog Post."

It's after midnight, but let's pretend it's still Saturday.

I was made aware of "The Saturday Evening Blog Post" today (it's still Saturday, remember?) thanks to my friend Jen. "The Saturday Evening Blog Post" is a first Saturday of the month feature on Elizabeth Esther's blog, where she invites bloggers to share their favorite post from their own blog from the month before.

I thought, and still think, that this is a great idea. Bloggers need places to share with each other. And who knows what goodness you may find out there from someone you don't know?

So I selected a post, this one to be exact, and cast my lot in with the 58 others who posted before me and the yet untold number to come after.

So go check out "The Saturday Evening Blog Post." I've read several of the linked posts so far, and there's some good stuff in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.