Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wacky Wordsmith

Ever present on my mind is what I'm going to do with my life. I always hope that I'm not being neglectful in this area, but at the same time, I understand the virtue in not worrying and being content to just take one step at a time as it is made apparent to me, and not feel anxious for anymore than that.

But as I said initially, while I'm not worrying, I do wonder where my life is headed. What will I be doing in five years? One? I'm not certain.

This evening, after discussing alliteration, my brother accused me of being, in his words, a "wacky wordsmith." (See, as much as he makes fun of me, he knows how to play the game too.) He then proceeded to tell me that I should be a songwriter and that I should get a job in music publishing.


Hmmm....thoughts to ponder.

2 comments:

  1. Oohhhhh! Yes! I think he's on to something. Then we can open up our own label!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And nothing would please me more than working with a friend such as yourself.

    So...my brother is getting a recording industry degree...you're going to be studying in the industry too...how the mind wanders.

    ReplyDelete

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.