Friday, September 17, 2010

9-16-10

A recent prayer I penned:

I feel like Paul a lot, in Romans 7. Never exactly doing what I want to do. Consistently doing what I don't want to do. Help me. Save me from myself. What I want to do is love people. What I want to do is live a story. What I want to do is be honest. What I want to do is be vulnerable. What I want to do is bring you glory. What I want to do is have people look at me and see you. Which requires you. Than you for being so faithful. This characteristic of yours astounds me. Thank you for never letting me down, but continually holding me up. Your grace is something I can't comprehend. Let my life be a witness to that. Let my life be such that other people look at me and are astounded because my story, the story they see, is really your story. Enchant them just as I have been enchanted. All in your name, Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.