Thursday, April 29, 2010

Study Day

Thursday, April 29th, 2010. It's study day for the population of Middle Tennessee State University. Finals week begins tomorrow.

I was rejoicing yesterday at the last day of classes having finally arrived and then passed at 3:45 PM. The end of classes for me means no more daily homework, final projects are all behind me, and, most importantly, I don't have to go to class! All that's left are six tests, and that feels like a breeze at this point.

By late morning on Wednesday, my junior year will officially be complete. *cue sigh of relief*

2 comments:

  1. When I read "Middle Tennessee..." I thought "Middle Earth...."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be fine with going to school in Middle Earth.

    ReplyDelete

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.