Monday, October 19, 2009

Weary.

You know what? I'm tired. Like, really.

Last week was one of the busiest weeks I've had in a while. And now I'm technically on fall break, but it hasn't been much of a break. I've been working more the past three days than I do normally. And there's been a lot of drama, which I may explain further on a blog in the near future. And that has left me emotionally spent on top of everything else.

I have had no time recently that hasn't been scheduled to do something else. I've had blog topics rolling around in my head for the past two weeks, and every day I would tell myself that I would get to it that night, but it never happened. I'm really too tired to be blogging right now, so I'm praying that this isn't incoherent. But incoherent or not, blogging is therapeutic, and I need therapy. This doesn't even cover anything I've been wanting to say for the past two weeks. But I'm not even sure I remember anything I've been wanting to say....

I need rest. And I don't know when I'm going to get it.

But I'm pretty sure the sun is going to shine tomorrow. And I'm fairly certain I'm going to be alive. So I'm going to get up in the morning and do it all over again. Surrendering with every step I take, and praying I don't fall too far.

Hold me, Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Lord, hold Emily and keep her standing!

    He is the provider of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get some rest, Emily! You are going to drain yourself out! Last thing I need to hear is something happened to you! Praying for you, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.