Saturday, January 24, 2009

Reunited and it feels so good.


I'm coming to you tonight with crazy wet hair and a smile on my face. The wet hair is because I just took a shower and the smile is because I'm writing this from my laptop! Yes, my computer is back in my possession and there's no fear of it dying on me anymore. After the UPS guy delivered it yesterday I did a brief little jig before I even took it out of the box. My face started hurting from how much I was smiling. It's insane how much I was starting to miss this thing. I think I was actually beginning to experience a little separation anxiety. Make of that what you will. I'm still not sure what to think about it. But one thing this does make me think is that I hope to be blogging more. We'll see.

1 comment:

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.