Wednesday, December 1, 2010

12/1/2010

Things I am grateful for today (See, I told you I give little regard to convention):

  • It's December 1st.
  • It's kinda cold outside.
  • It's Wednesday.
  • I didn't do any homework yesterday.
  • What is likely to be the hardest part of my semester is over.
  • Finals start next Friday.
  • The end of the semester is almost here.
  • Christmas is coming.
  • Jesus was born, which is why I'm glad for Christmas.
  • It snowed yesterday. In November. Which never happens.
  • My grandma is coming for a visit.
  • She's bringing Thanksgiving leftovers from the dinner at her house that we missed.
  • This will be my only Thanksgiving dinner, because we didn't have one at my house at all, so that makes this especially exciting.
  • I made an 89 on my last theory test.
  • I made a presentation yesterday with little preparation, and no one laughed at me.
  • Apparently, I'm not a miserable public speaker.
  • I don't think I'm failing any of my classes.
  • I think I might actually pass theory IV.
  • We're performing Handel's Messiah twice this weekend.
  • I live in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
  • I'm not sick.
  • I can breathe.
  • I have friends. A lot of friends. Great friends.
  • I not only love my family, I like them.
  • All of them seem to like me, too.
  • Most of all, I'm grateful for this: "Behold, I make all things new...It is done." (Revelation 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.