Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mein Tag

Today was a very long day. It was a good day, don't get me wrong. But it has left me tired. I put my pajamas on well before 8PM.

I think that one of the things that lent to my good day was the fact that I wasn't on the computer all day. I know. Pretty incredible. As I'm sure you can tell from the fact that I am blogging, I like my computer. Quite a lot. And the Internet is one of my favorite things, to which I'm sure you all can relate. But it's nice to take a break every once in a while.

And speaking of breaks, I am going out of town this weekend. That means a whole two full days without the Internet. You will notice that I didn't say I would be without my computer. I haven't quite reached that point yet. I depend on this thing to go to sleep, so it will be accompanying me on my brief journey.

I feel that this is a rather lack luster second post. But I am too tired to say anything else. Thinking does not come easily for me at the moment. I think I can promise that every post will not be like this. When I'm not this tired, my brain is too active to make such a shallow post as this one.

But sadly, I am this tired. And it is now shortly after 9:30 PM. As late as that doesn't sound, I need to be settling into bed. And in order to do that, I need to clean off my bed. I just gave the thumbs-up sign to demonstrate my enthusiasm - or lack thereof - but unfortunately you could not see that. You can imagine it.

Guten Nacht! That's good night, for all you who do not speak German.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.