Thursday, March 29, 2012

Meeting myself.

I was just perusing my Pinterest boards outside myself. My thoughts:

- This chick's kinda all over the place. She seems like a mom one second and then the next I'd swear she's not old enough to even understand HOW to have kids. Babies having babies so to speak.

- There are also hints that she's formally educated, and then I see Atari coasters....

- And does she really want to live in a house that looks like one Mr. Magorium built?

- She must live in her head most of the time, this one.

- I'd hate to see her dropped in the middle of a fashion show.

- She seems to have lead a really interesting life thus far. I mean, how else could she be this weird? It's kind of impressive.

- We should be friends.

1 comment:

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.