Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Why bloggers blog, why writers write...

I have been MIA from the blogosphere for quite a while. Not only have I failed to contribute, I haven't read any of the many blogs that I follow in...I don't know how long. Which I don't like, because I like keeping up with what's going on in people's lives and people tend to say something insightful on a regular basis. I've been missing out.

"Busy" has been the name of the game. School is a given. On top of that, I have had something going on the past three weekends, and I even have something else planned for this weekend. Also, for those who don't know, I lost everything on my computer about a week and a half ago. It wasn't working for about two days. I think it was a backdoor virus...came in and corrupted some of my system files....it wasn't pretty.

The good news for my blog is, that my computer is functioning again. And school is almost completely over. I have 4 finals left, and that's it! I'm ecstatic!

The bad news for my blog is that it's almost summer. Summer means spending a lot of my time away from home. And away from my computer. And away from the Internet.

But hopefully, between now and when the busyness starts back up, I will keep this thing updated. I like blogging. I don't know how many people like reading what I write, but writers don't primarily write for other people to read. People reading what you write is an added bonus. Especially when they give positive feedback. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading your blog!

    I've been thinking about the nature of blog writing... you are right- it's about life, living, not necessarily about getting comments. Comments are an added bonus :-)

    ReplyDelete

I like conversation. Your comments promote conversation. You know what to do. Vielen Dank.